Star Item
This video has no sound

Comments (1)

  1. seatosomme says

    Those " wigwam" tents are called "bell tents" and are the standard British Army tent of the Period..

We always welcome comments and more information about our films.
All posts are reactively checked. Libellous and abusive comments are forbidden.

Add your comment