• Short Summary

    The official spokesman for the Portuguese forces in Angola, Commander Martins e Silva, said in Luanda on Thursday his troops had already started abandoning some bases on outlying areas.

  • Description

    The official spokesman for the Portuguese forces in Angola, Commander Martins e Silva, said in Luanda on Thursday his troops had already started abandoning some bases on outlying areas. He could not say when the operation would be completed. Mr. Martins said there were between 60 and 70 thousand men in the Angolan forces... fifty three percent of whom where white.

  • Tags

  • Data

    Film ID:
    VLVA7FBDW8BGV0YXUL4C9O5RWNU1S
    Media URN:
    VLVA7FBDW8BGV0YXUL4C9O5RWNU1S
    Group:
    Reuters - Incuding Visnews
    Archive:
    Reuters
    Issue Date:
    10/08/1974
    Sound:
    Unknown
    HD Format:
    Available on request
    Stock:
    Colour
    Duration:
    00:01:58:00
    Time in/Out:
    /
    Canister:
    N/A

Comments (0)

We always welcome comments and more information about our films.
All posts are reactively checked. Libellous and abusive comments are forbidden.

Add your comment