Description not available
- historical post-office building
- monument - Nike, goddess of victory, receiving a gun from the dying post-office employee; a pigeon, symbol of peace, flying up from Nike's arms.
- Official delegation arriving: First Secretary Edward Gierek, President of the State Council Henryk Jablonski and Prime Minister Piotr Jaroszewicz; also present President of the Council for Protection of Monuments of Struggle and Martyrdom minister Janusz Wieczorek.
- report by the commander of the Coast Guard of Honour
- Party leader Gierek unveiling the monument
- Polish leaders laying flowers at the monument
- Party leader Girek talking with the authors of the monument and the representatives of the Navy's shipyard workers, who constructed the monument
working print - non-synchronized
Script is copyright Reuters Limited. All rights reserved