For Museums and Heritage Sites
Our museum subscription provides unlimited access to 85,000 individual British Pathé films of local, national and international content dating from 1896 to 1976.
If you are a UK or Ireland-based museum looking to add footage to your exhibitions, this offers great value for money.
Take a look at the following details to see if the subscription is a good fit for your establishment.
– Unlimited access to 85,000 British Pathé films and 12 million still images to display on your premises.
– Footage is downloaded via the website in broadcast quality MPEG-2 format, with embedded logo.
– 12-month minimum sign-up period (can be spread over two years depending on your opening dates).
– Cancel at any time after this period by emailing us.
– Monthly fee of £105.00 plus VAT. (National museums are charged at a different monthly rate. Please contact us for further details.)
– Subscriptions include digital publishing, allowing you display the footage on your website and social media channels.
– Please note that Reuters items are not included.
To find out more, or if you’re contacting us from outside of the UK or Ireland and/or wish to license footage in the usual way, please contact us on +44 20 7665 8340 or email our team.